DAD’S GARAGE Preschool PreK Kindergarten 1-Day Lesson Plan
- ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN DAD’S GARAGE:
- CIRCLE TIME: Group Discussion: Dad’s Garage
- PRE-K: Garage Coloring Activity
- LANGUAGE: Word Search
- CRAFT: Dad’s Tool Bench Cut-n-Paste
- SCIENCE: Things You’d Find In Dads Garage
- LANGUAGE: Tools We Need
- SORT & CLASSIFY: Color Tool Sort & Classify
In the lesson DAD’S GARAGE, students have a ton of fun as they discuss the items they might find in their own garage and learn how Dad might use his garage.
Students complete a fun word search, they will enjoy cutting and pasting tools on dad’s tool bench, use cards to learn all about the many tools that they’d find in the garage. The students also read work job cards and match to the appropriate tool it would take to complete the job. Students will also have fun as they classify and sort colored tools and glue them on the correct color mat.
You may also like: