Discover RFTS Preschool Lessons and what we have to offer your students and their classroom
RFTS PreK Program offers the following suggested learning centers:
- Circle Time
- Intro to Pre-K
- Story Time
- Arts and Crafts
- Math and Science
- Music and Movement
RFTS Preschool program is written and designed to be used by preschool educators, childcare professionals and parents of children ages 4 – 6 years of age. This program will assist you in implementing an early learning program covering many interests.
Lessons are have the perfect balance of instruction and fun to support opportunity to engage and bring out the best in my young learners. Excellent!! – Paityn S.
Our lessons include the following classroom and teacher helpers:
- 12 Weekly Themes with 5-days of Mini Themes!
- Welcome Manual
- Weekly Supply lists
- Art or Craft Activities/Projects/Patterns
- Color, Number, Letter & Shape Recognition
- Community Helper Suggestions
- Sign Language Cards
- Math or Science Activities/Projects/Patterns
- Music or Movement Activities
- Literature Activities
- Recipes for Art/Craft Projects
- Recipes for Cooking with the Children
- Book Suggestions Relating to Each Theme
- Word Lists in both English/Spanish
- Color Enrichments/Cards/Posters
- Number Enrichments/Cards/Posters
- Letter Enrichments/Cards/Posters
- Shape Enrichments/Cards/Posters
- Field Trip Suggestions
- Partnership with Home Suggestions
- Monthly Calendar Cut-outs
- Monthly Parent Newsletter
- Child’s own Calendar
- Pattern Sheets
- Child’s Emergent Booklets
- Planned Fire/Tornado Drills
The desire to learn is the key to every child’s success. Having fun while learning is so important! RFTS PreKindergarten Program is an exceptionally easy fun early learning program for the preschool age and pre-kindergarten age child.
Search through our list of themes.